- EAAP34 THEMED AT:
- Re-building bridges: Supporting human performance in the 'new' normal
25th Nov 2021: Call for Papers 16th Mar 2022: Abstract Submissions Due 15th Apr 2022: Acceptance Letters
- 15th Aug 2022: Full Papers Due
- 23rd Sep 2022: Registration deadline
- Dr. Khalid AlMamari (Royal Air Force of Oman, OMN)
- Mr Ryan Cooper (Royal Australian Air Force, AUS)
- Dr. Diane Damos (Damos Aviation Services Inc., USA)
- Dr. Gerry Fogarty (Royal Australian Air Force, AUS)
- Dr. Dietrich Manzey (Technical University Berlin, DE)
- Dr. Randy Mumaw (San Jose State University, USA)
Photo from EAAP 32, Cascais, Portugal
Call for papers
Download your EAAP34 call for papers here
The Scientific Committee is excited to announce the first call for papers for the 34th EAAP conference. The 2022 conference theme is "Re-Building Bridges: Supporting human performance in the 'new' normal".
Visit our Programme page to see our fantastic EAAP 34 Conference programme!
Should you be interested in become an exclusive Sponsor of the EAAP conference or present your products and/or services during the EAAP conference please consider...