Information for Presenters
Abstract should be written in English and not exceed 350 words.
Please use: Times New Roman 12pt, justified, single line spacing, spacing before: 0pt, spacing after: 6pt
When preparing your abstract keep in mind:
- The EAAP scientific committee will use your abstract for evaluating your submission to decide whether it will be approved for the conference program.
- Once accepted, your abstract will be printed in the EAAP Conference "Book of Abstracts" as submitted. The Book of Abstracts includes the conference program and the abstracts help participants decide which sessions to attend during the conference.
Authors of whom the papers or posters have been accepted for presentation at the conference should submit the full text of their paper or poster online by August 15, 2018 latest.
Please use the EAAP Paper Template to prepare your paper.
- Posters should be prepared in A0 format (1189x841 mm2) portrait (vertical) layout as a preference and printed to the presented at the conference (Please note that EAAP will not print out your poster).
- Posters should follow the empirical paper structure (title, authors, affiliation, introduction, method, results, discussion, references).
- Posters should be submitted in pdf format to be included in the conference proceedings.
Best Poster Prize
All posters will be evaluated by a scientific committee based on:
- Quality of Research & Analysis (10 points)
- Organisation of Thoughts (10 points)
- Documentation (10 points)
- Visual Appeal (10 points)
- Readability (10 points)
- Delivery during poster session (10 points)
The best poster will win a valuable prize!
All full papers (word .doc) and posters (.pdf) submitted on time will be included in the draft electronic conference proceedings available for all participants on site. The final version of the proceedings (ISBN registered) will be available for electronic download after the conference (October).
The correct citation for the EAAP33 Conference Proceedings is:
<Author Name> (2018). <Title>. In M. Schwarz, J. Lasry, G. N. Schnücker, H. Becherstorfer (Eds.), Proceedings of the 33rd Conference of the European
Association for Aviation Psychology (<page numbers>). Groningen,
Netherlands: European Association for Aviation Psychology.