EAAP conferences provide a plattform for exchange of scientific knowledge and best practices for Aviation professionals (psychologists, human factors specialists, students, operational staff etc.) all over the world.
The number of participants ranges between 250-300 professionals.
EAAP invites sponsors from the aviation industry to support the conference. Typical sponsors from the past include but are not limited to:
- Aviation manufacturers
- Aviation operators/ service providers (Airlines, ANSPs, airports etc.)
- Aviation authorities, accident investigation bodies
- Publishers of aviation magazines, books and research
- Universities & training organisations with Aviation related faculties
- Aviation-related R&D equipment, methods & tools (e.g. eyetracking companies)
The sponsoring package includes placing your logo on the EAAP conference website and all printed materials (e.g. book of abstracts, conference proceedings).
EAAP offers several sponsorship options:
- Exhibition stands on-site: Promote your company through a stand/ exhibition on-site. For small stands (<6 sqm) exhibitors pay the full conference fee (full EAAP member fees apply). For larger stands (> 6sqm) exhibitors pay an additional fee of 125 € for each additional sqm
- Conference delegates: Become an EAAP Corporate Sponsor. For employees of EAAP Corporate Members the reduced rate for EAAP members will be applicable. Switch to the EAAP website for all information.
- Financial sponsoring: Contribute to conference bills e.g. take over printing cost of book of abstracts, contribute to welcome reception/ coffee/tea breaks/ conference rooms, sponsor travel cost for a keynote speaker etc.
- Goodies: Promote your company through goodies e.g. donation of pens, flyers, USB sticks, any other promotional material etc. to be put into conference bags
If you wish to become a sponsor of the EAAP Conference, please send an email to .