Information for Authors
Paper submissions are now closed.
Abstract should be written in English and not exceed 350 words.
Please use: Times New Roman 12pt, justified, single line spacing, spacing before: 0pt, spacing after: 6pt
When preparing your abstract keep in mind:
- The EAAP scientific committee will use your abstract for evaluating your submission to decide whether it will be approved for the conference program.
- Once accepted, your abstract will be printed in the EAAP Conference "Book of Abstracts" as submitted. The Book of Abstracts includes the conference program and the abstracts help participants decide which sessions to attend during the conference.
Authors of whom the papers or posters have been accepted for presentation at the conference should submit the full text of their paper or poster online by August 29, 2016 latest.
Please use the EAAP Paper Template to prepare your paper.
EAAP Poster Format
- Posters should be prepared in A0 format (1189x841 mm2) portrait (vertical) layout as a preference and printed to the presented at the conference (Pleae note that EAAP will not print out your poster).
- Posters should follow the empirical paper structure (title, authors, affiliation, introduction, method, results, discussion, references).
- Posters should be submitted in pdf format to included in the conference proceedings.
- In addition one Power Point Slide promoting your poster with all means of media you can think of (audio, video, photos etc.) should be prepared for entering the poster competition.
EAAP Poster Pitch
Poster presentors will once again invited to promote their poster using ONE power point slide accompanied with a max. of 2 minutes presentation using all means of media they can think of (video, audio, photos, nonverbal etc.). The best poster pitch will win a valuable prize sponsored by Ashgate Publishing!